||Apr 28, 11:25 pm
Baraha - Indian Language Software (Official Site)
Baraha supports Kannada, Konkani, Tulu, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Nepali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Assamese and Oriya languages.
Baraha can be used to create Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Email, Blog, Website, Database in Indian languages.
Baraha is compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Open Office, PageMaker, CorelDraw, PhotoShop, Facebook, Twitter, and many other applications.
Buy only once; Use for lifetime! Transfer to other computers anytime! Baraha costs less than similar language software!
Baraha runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Buy only once; Use for lifetime!?
That's correct! Baraha software requires just one time payment for lifetime usage! When you buy a new computer, or change computer, you can freely transfer Baraha software from old computer to new computer. You will also get free upgrades for lifetime! Baraha costs much less than similar Indian language software!
1) Buy Baraha software by paying one time fee.
2) Receive product key by email.
3) Download and install latest Baraha software.
4) Enter product key in Baraha Registration Screen.
- Which Baraha editor should I buy?
Baraha software consists of 3 different editors. Any editor can be used for editing documents in Indian languages. Every editor has its own advantages which you may find useful depending on the situation. You can download and use Baraha in trial mode and explore the features of every editor in order to decide which package to buy.
Baraha is a text editor for Indian languages. Baraha editor uses phonetic keyboard, which can be useful for a beginner User. Baraha editor has basic word-processor features such as page layout, print, find-replace, multi-columns, fonts. Although it is ANSI based, Baraha can copy/export document to various file formats such as TXT, RTF, HTML in Unicode. Baraha editor can also be used for learning Indian languages, braille transcription, vedic scriptures, and musical notes. Baraha is a standalone editor and doesn't require any other software such as MS Word.
BarahaPad is Unicode based text editor. BarahaPad offers many different keyboard layouts that are useful for both beginner and expert User. BarahaPad supports print, find-replace, fonts, spell checking, sorting and conversion of text from one script to another. BarahaPad is integrated with Google translate and is very useful if you do translation work in Indian languages. BarahaPad is a standalone editor and doesn't require any other software such as MS Word.
BarahaIME (Input Method Editor) enables you to type Indian language text in programs such as MS Office, Open Office, Browsers, text editors. BarahaIME offers many different keyboard layouts that are useful for both beginner and expert User. BarahaIME is the tool you need if you want to type Indian language text directly in emails such as OutLook, GMail, e.t.c. BarahaIME is the right tool if you want to create professional looking documents using advanced features such as tables, pictures, in programs such as MS Word, PageMaker, PowerPoint. BarahaIME supports sorting and conversion of text from one script to another.
You may buy Baraha full package which includes all 3 editors + tools + Unicode fonts + SDK, OR you may buy individual editor packages.
- How do I get free 30 day trial? Why haven't I received my trial key yet?
Trial key can be obtained by clicking Get Trial Key button in Registration Screen. Trial key enables you to access full functionality of Baraha software for a period of 30 days.
When you request trial key, you will receive an email containing trial key shortly. If you don't see our emails in Inbox, please check Junk Email folder also once. Sometimes, your email server may be blocking our emails. Try using a alternate email address.
- Why haven't I received my product key yet?
If you paid using a credit card, you will receive an email containing product key shortly.
If you paid using bank transfer or cheque, we'll send you the product key only after you contact email@example.com and provide payment details.
If you don't see our emails in Inbox, please check Junk Email folder also once. Sometimes, your email server may be blocking our emails. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn't receive the product key.
- How do I transfer Baraha from my old computer to a new computer?
When you buy a new computer, you can install and use Baraha software on the new computer. But first you have to reset your Baraha product key before using it to register on the new computer.
1) Download and install latest Baraha software on the new computer.
2) Click Help->Reset Product Key menu in any Baraha editor to reset your product key.
3) Enter product key in Baraha Registration Screen.
- How to use Baraha after I reinstall/upgrade operating system? (***WINDOWS 10 USERS SHOULD READ***)
Whenever you reinstall/upgrade operating system, then you will have to register Baraha again.
Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 Anniversary Update to Windows 10 PCs across the world. When your PC gets updated, you will have to register Baraha again.
1) Download and install latest Baraha software.
2) Enter product key in Baraha Registration Screen.
- What's the difference between 1) registered mode, 2) trial mode, 3) demo mode?
1) If you purchased Baraha software and registered using product key, then you are running registered mode.
2) If you registered using trial key, then you are running trial mode. (Trial key enables you to access full functionality of Baraha software for a period of 30 days, after which it becomes demo mode.)
3) If you didn't do any of the above, then you are running demo mode. Demo mode has time limit and file size limit. Some features may not be enabled in demo mode.